Saturday, April 27, 2013

Bio



Motorcycles and sailing, both a way of life for me.  They require balance, sensitivity, control, courage, training, knowledge, strength and commitment.  Each demand presence of mind and focus in order to become adept.  Each can be leisurely or pushed to the edge of a knife.  Both can be relaxing and lethal.  I found and defined myself twice over in these great sports, hobbies, lifestyles.  
My first great love however, was storytelling.  From a young age I began dwelling in the world of my imagination more frequently than the real world.  I gave in so much to the worlds and characters that populated my imagination that soon I realized I did not remain in control all the time.  But fear was not the reaction, wonder was.  I grew older and sought to weave the elements of my creativity into prose.  It is my deepest desire to entertain, thrill, relate, captivate, infuriate and connect with others through writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment